Metal Roof Underlayment
Enkamat® ASV System
Enkamat 7010 / 7020 ASV Metal roof underlay from Colbond is so advanced, it’s Patent Pending….
This outstanding above sheathing ventilation provides a thermal break layer under metal roofing, in one single product reducing heating and cooling costs, draining moisture and reducing sound transmission.
Enkamat 7010 / 7020 ASV is a nylon matrix used for drainage and ventilation in metal, protected membrane, and ballasted roofing applications. This product is used when a weather barrier membrane has already been placed on the sheathing and a high performance drainage and ventilation layer is specified.
- 95% random open matrix provides unrestricted flow of water and air
- Tested to reduce rooftop temperatures at sheathing by 20%
- Allows differential movement due to temperature change and thermal expansion and contraction.
- Promotes evaporation of moisture out of the roofing structure, keeping the frame dry and in great shape.
- Lightweight, easy to get onto roof, handle and install
- Flexible and conformable on any surfaceCuts easily with scissors / utility knife
In addition to creating a cavity for a thermal break (increasing energy efficiency), Enkamat also provides an effective acoustic break, reducing impact noise (rainfall, hail, sleet) up to 50% - or up to 21dB attenuation.
Choose Enkamat Metal Roofing Underlayment, is to choose outstanding performance and benefits, at an affordable cost.
Get a free quotation for Enkamat ASV Metal Roof Underlay quickly here - Contact Core in under a minute here and Get an initial Free Consultation or Quote.